Dominant guy from Clev.

Young guy looking for a sub in REAL LIFE to own. Long Term.  Please, not too up in age. I have to be physically attracted to you.  looking to completely dominate and control every aspect of a life.  Emotionally, financially, and physically.   I control every aspect and make all decisions.  Looking to be completely spoiled and worshiped.

Dominant here but you do not need to be experienced as I welcome novices. The strong desire to obey, serve and be controlled is necessary.  I am seeking a REAL TIME Dom/sub relationship.  I do not care if you are married or single and I am VERY discreet. You MUST be disease free, no exceptions. I will respect your hard limits. I do not "play" on the first meeting. If you seek a Dominant or Master, or if you wish to explore your submissive feelings in a safe, sane manner, contact me.

Comentarios